We’ve got all sorts of gross things going on, from snotty noses to wicked chest congestion to ear infections. Steer clear. I’m still hoping to snap some darling pictures for this month, but since we’re already a week late, I am throwing a few pictures up just in case.
First off, get a load of Silas at four months, Maren at four months, and me at four months. Genes are so funny. I wish I had a picture of Tim at four months. It probably looks exactly like Silas. I will say that Si and Maren have identical hairlines, right down to the widow’s peak and cowlick, and they seem to both be blonde curly headed babies. M’s hair is curly after her bath just like his was.
Our babies are changing by the minute and find each other increasingly hilarious and enjoyable. Sibling love is the sweetest thing I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing.
- weighs 16 pounds, 5 ounces (a pound more than Si did at this age!)
- loves Sophie, brother, anybody singing, Chris Isaak holiday tunes, her thumb
- does not love the car, bath time, bed time, or belly time
- is giggling every now and then and smiling constantly
- weighs 27 pounds, 5 ounces
- loves his sister, crickets and spiders, daddy’s shoes, books, elephants (still), choo choos
- does not love the Sleep Sheep, the car, or trying new foods all of a sudden
- is saying three word phrases and sentences, climbing, singing the song from (the 1977) Winnie the Pooh “hooray, a pooh, hooray, a pooh, bum ba dum”, is the sweetest little dude with super manners and gentle hands with his sister for the most part
We love these little bugs and are so excited to see them growing and changing so much. It just gets better and better!